need a unique venue space or off-site catering for your next event?
event space – private dining, meetings & events
zest kitchen & bar is the ideal location to host your event. we have space to accommodate large and small functions in either our upper dining area, bar & lounge area or the entire restaurant. our menu items are flavorful vegan & vegetarian offerings with all 100% gluten-free. our convenient location near the freeway in downtown Salt Lake City makes it easy to reach us from any part of the city, by way of car or public transportation.
we’re a versatile bunch here at zest, and we welcome any event that can benefit from our atmosphere, food, and drink selection. whether they’re pre-wedding parties, charity fundraisers, birthdays, anniversaries, receptions, graduation parties, business affairs, or holiday parties.
while we know zest is great, we prefer to let our great features do the talking:
- globally inspired, plant based cuisine, featuring organic, local, and sustainable ingredients.
- our bar selection offers fresh ingredients combined with organic and/or local spirits in our specialty cocktails.
- we have one of the largest selection of organic wines, beers, and spirits available in Utah.
- professionals on hand to help compose a custom menu and/or specialty cocktails.
- a contemporary atmosphere that lends itself to any event regardless of the formality, function, or needs of a group.
- a superior sound system with DJ booth and dance area.
- zest is well suited for any size event with separate cocktail, bar and restaurant areas.
take out group plates & catering:
want to bring zest to your function or party? consider ordering off of our group plates menu that’s made many of our most notable menu items available in party sized portions. or if you need something a little more customized to your needs, we welcome catering orders. simply call and pick up your order.
*please note: there is a 3 day minimum order time for group plates & custom catering orders.
As a gluten-free vegetarian, this restaurant is obviously a really stellar choice. But meat eaters will definitely find that the food is diverse and flavorful and can fill you up. -Kelly L.